Hello! I am Kaiyue Wen. I am a junior-year undergraduate student at Yao’s pilot class studying computer science and engineering at Tsinghua University. Here are my CV and Publications.
My research interest spreads broadly in machine learning, including theory and downstream applications. I’ve been particularly drawn to exploring language models, with a focus on gaining a mechanistic understanding with a complementary blend of empirical and theoretical methods.
- May, 2023 Reviewing ICML for the first time!
- May, 2023 New preprint Solving LPN with Neural Networks on arxiv!
- Feb, 2023 Visiting Andrej Risteski at CMU!
- Jan, 2023 2 papers (Understanding SAM, Not Benign Overfitting) accepted at ICLR 2023!
- Dec, 2022 New preprint Residual Permutation Test on arxiv!
- Dec, 2022 New preprint Understanding SAM on arxiv!
- Oct, 2022 1 paper (Skill Neurons) accepted at EMNLP 2022.
- Jun, 2022 New preprint Not Benign Overfitting on arxiv!